Terms and Conditions for Lucky Draw
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the GVADO – Like & Comment To Win (the “Promotion”) hosted by Gvado Sdn Bhd (the “Organiser”).
- Patron must have a valid account with Gvado, complete with a valid name, email address, mobile number and a Malaysian shipping address.
- The Promotion is open from 14 June 2018 to 13 August 2018, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
Participation in the Promotion
- Patron must like Gvado Facebook page and comment on the promotion post to qualify for the lucky draw.
- Patrons are entitled to multiple entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirement is met.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- There will be TWO (2) winners picked during the Lucky Draw. 1st prize winner will be entitled to win one unit of Apple iPhoneX and 2nd prize winner will be entitled to win one unit of Huawei P20 Lite.
- Each winner is only entitled to win one prize. In the event a patron is picked for more than one time, the Organiser shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent picks and re-pick a winner.
- The Organiser shall notify the winners via Facebook message (“Notification”) on 30 August 2018. The winner will then need to provide the email address he/she used to sign up with Gvado to prove eligibility. Details on how to receive the prize will then be sent via email.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Organiser reserves the right to award a different prize equivalent in value to the prizes.
- By participating in the Promotion, the patron is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the patrons. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A patron shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the patron’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.